Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Movie Review #1: Star Trek Into Darkness

***Movies are something that I find great entertainment in. They are art on the screen and come in so many types. This is my reason for doing my blog on movies and my reviews of them!

The first movie review I wanted to do was a movie that I watched recently (2013) and enjoyed the most. I thought a lot about it and the movie I chose to review.......... "Star Trek Into Darkness"!



So "Star Trek Into Darkness" is the sequel to the 2009 hit rebut "Star Trek". Both were directed by J.J. Abrams, who not only is the director for the rebut of Star Trek but the director of the rebut of Star Wars! So what he does with Star Trek means a lot to not only Star Trek fans but Star Wars fans as well!

Overall, I thought this movie was amazing! It literally had everything you wanted in a movie! Action, Sci-Fi, Adventure, Drama, Romance, and Comedy! The two main stars, Chris Pine who plays Captain Kirk and Zachary Quinto who plays Spock, were fantastic! They're relationship and chemistry was phenomenal and I really loved seeing them on screen! However, the one who stole the show was none other than the villain, played by Benedict Cumberbatch! He was unbelievable! You could really see his strong emotions and stife which must be applauded! As far as J.J. Abrams goes in directing...well done! The visuals were fantastic and you literally felt like you were there! The acting by everyone was great and the plot was one that had great moments and twists that got the audience interested and entertained throughout!

Rating: 9/10 Stars

In the end, "Star Trek Into Darkness" was awesome! It had great characters, moments, and a story you felt you were a part of! For not really being a old Star Trek fan but a fan of movies this was great! Everything you want in a movie is in this movie! I truly feel that Star Wars is in good hands! This movie in my opinion is one of the best ones of the year! And I definetly recommend seeing "Star Trek Into Darkness"!

No comments:

Post a Comment